Crater Azul is one of the many untouched natural wonders of Guatemala. If you want to experience pristine nature, beautiful scenery, swimming in crystal blue water, something off the beaten path and with a dash of adventure, this destination is perfect for you!
Located nearby the towns of Las Cruces and Sayache in Peten, Crater Azul can easily be visited as a day trip from Flores.
Price: Q295 / US$39 / EUR€34 per person
info You can visit us in Flores for an in person cash discount.
What you need to bring
- Pick up at your hostel in Flores at 8am
- Shuttle with AC from Flores to Sayaxche (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Boat from Sayaxche to Crater Azul (approximately 1 hour)
- Free time to enjoy the crater, swim, picnic, relax!
- Return transport to Flores via boat and shuttle
- Clothing for hot weather
- Bathing suit
- Food and drinking water for the day
- All-natural sunscreen and bug spray (To preserve the natural beauty and aquatic life of Crater
- Azul, please do not use any chemically based lotions or sprays while in the water)
- Crater Azul is mostly empty on weekdays, especially earlier in the day, but many locals visit on the weekends or holidays. Depending on what atmosphere you prefer, you can take that into consideration while planning your trip.
- A minimum of 2 guests is needed to confirm the tour. Solo travelers should send us a message and we will look for other travelers to group you with.
- This is a shared tour, so all guests may be grouped with others.
Contact us for any questions, further details, and reservations!
This tour is NEW! Available beginning November 1, 2019
*Keep in mind